WLC Registration Issues Form
This form is for registration issues in the department of World Languages & Cultures for the GSU downtown campus only. Registration issues include:
1) Student took the WebCAPE. Be sure to give the WLC Administration at least one business day to clear you. Also, you can only register for the class you placed into.
2) Student took and passed the CLEP or AP exam. If the results are not showing up on your Academic Evaluation, then email a copy of scores
3) Student is a transient student. Attach a copy of the other university's transcript showing that student is registered for or has completed the prerequisite with a minimum grade of a C.
4) Student approved by the professor to take course(s). Please have said professor send an email.
5) Study Abroad students must have professor send an email.
ALL EMAILS go to Vicky Hanning at email@example.com &/or Deb Loden at firstname.lastname@example.org
First & Last Name
Description of Issue
Do Not Fill This Out